about purplegirl
Oh wow, I could say a ton on this topic. :) Let's see...I'm a college student with a major in journalism and a minor in family and consumer sciences. I am very blessed to have a very wise and caring mom and dad and two loving older sisters. :) But the most important part of my life is Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would not have any reason to live. He should be the center of everything I do because He died for me on the cross so I would not have to pay for my punishment of sin. He paid that punishment for me and because of that, I owe Him my life in service to Him. I like to call myself "a princess in training" because I'm learning to serve my King, Jesus Christ, the best way I can.

my profile | pictures | jena's photo album | serena's website | google |

Krissa
junior in college
19 years old
my birthday is June 19



LOVES;
PURPLE!!
havin' fun
hanging out with friends
baking cookies
writing
shopping
visiting my grandma


HATES;
being stumped
backstabbers
spiders
cloudy, windy days

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hey bloggers!
well, i'm finally back on the online world once again. lol. i drove from school with some friends on thursday and we were home on friday. it's been so WoNdErFuL not having any homework or anything I have to do or am expected to attend...i've been enjoying the peace and quiet from roommates lol (okay, seriously, I love you guys! but the peacefulness has been nice...;)) and having NO interrruptions with people coming in or teachers popping emails to add to your already-full schedule. this is nice -- i'm SO not going to be ready to go back to school in two weeks...

anyway, i've been searching for internships with magazines after i graduate (wow, did I saw graduate?!?! craziness!!) and i'm super excited about some of them i found. Some enough provide housing for the whole length of the internship! is that sweet or what?!?! ;) and then maybe (ahem...big maybe) i'll be offered a job after the internship! that'd be sweet...but just depends on the competition... SO many things to think about -- oh to live a simple life at home once again... ;)

anyway, it's exciting to think about...
kay, i'm going to catch up on some other stuff, so catch y'all on the fLiP side!

purplegirl loves to chat! she wants your comments!




<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>