about purplegirl
Oh wow, I could say a ton on this topic. :) Let's see...I'm a college student with a major in journalism and a minor in family and consumer sciences. I am very blessed to have a very wise and caring mom and dad and two loving older sisters. :) But the most important part of my life is Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would not have any reason to live. He should be the center of everything I do because He died for me on the cross so I would not have to pay for my punishment of sin. He paid that punishment for me and because of that, I owe Him my life in service to Him. I like to call myself "a princess in training" because I'm learning to serve my King, Jesus Christ, the best way I can.

my profile | pictures | jena's photo album | serena's website | google |

Krissa
junior in college
19 years old
my birthday is June 19



LOVES;
PURPLE!!
havin' fun
hanging out with friends
baking cookies
writing
shopping
visiting my grandma


HATES;
being stumped
backstabbers
spiders
cloudy, windy days

Friday, January 05, 2007

Last Friday the girls and I went through some of mom's stuff and today we're taking the stuff that we don't want to the markdown, then we're taking Grandma out to lunch. I've only seen mom's grave once since I've been home. I want to try to make it out there before I leave. We left a Christmas wreath on it -- we're still trying to find a tombstone though.

Wow, this Christmas has been so different from any other Christmas. I wish things were back to normal. Back we'll learn to cope, and it'll get easier as time goes on....

hmmmm...I'll probably start packing this afternoon. I need to confirm my class schedule for next semester, and I need to figure out what I'm doing as copy editor of Collegian and chaplain. Next semester's going to be crazy...

purplegirl loves to chat! she wants your comments!




<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>