about purplegirl
Oh wow, I could say a ton on this topic. :) Let's see...I'm a college student with a major in journalism and a minor in family and consumer sciences. I am very blessed to have a very wise and caring mom and dad and two loving older sisters. :) But the most important part of my life is Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would not have any reason to live. He should be the center of everything I do because He died for me on the cross so I would not have to pay for my punishment of sin. He paid that punishment for me and because of that, I owe Him my life in service to Him. I like to call myself "a princess in training" because I'm learning to serve my King, Jesus Christ, the best way I can.

my profile | pictures | jena's photo album | serena's website | google |

Krissa
junior in college
19 years old
my birthday is June 19



LOVES;
PURPLE!!
havin' fun
hanging out with friends
baking cookies
writing
shopping
visiting my grandma


HATES;
being stumped
backstabbers
spiders
cloudy, windy days

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

well...we are going on five days without power. FiVe! we turn the generator on every couple hours to warm the house, take showers, cook dinner, power up my laptop, charge my phone, etc. This is getting old really fast. lol, it's really teaching me to appreciate electricity!

so...five days from today I go back to school. :( not ready. I'm chaplain (preacher woman! lol!) of my society (don't worry, all girls!) next semester so I get to teach every Sunday morning for Sunday school. Ahhh!!! I'm not mature enough for this... :) I visited a friend from Topeka yesterday and she gave me some good ideas for Sunday school topics. But it's scary because I'm going to teach 50 college students every morning -- it's not just teaching kids or even high schoolers. These college kids have minds of their owns. :) But I'm also excited about it. And excited that I have the opportunity to share so many things that God has been teaching me. I just don't want to teach anything that is wrong!

okay, I'm going to write out my schedule for next semester...and then go from there. Sigh. I've got to get out of this depression. Next semester will be good! As long as I stay away from the guys...

purplegirl loves to chat! she wants your comments!




<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>