about purplegirl
Oh wow, I could say a ton on this topic. :) Let's see...I'm a college student with a major in journalism and a minor in family and consumer sciences. I am very blessed to have a very wise and caring mom and dad and two loving older sisters. :) But the most important part of my life is Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would not have any reason to live. He should be the center of everything I do because He died for me on the cross so I would not have to pay for my punishment of sin. He paid that punishment for me and because of that, I owe Him my life in service to Him. I like to call myself "a princess in training" because I'm learning to serve my King, Jesus Christ, the best way I can.

my profile | pictures | jena's photo album | serena's website | google |

Krissa
junior in college
19 years old
my birthday is June 19



LOVES;
PURPLE!!
havin' fun
hanging out with friends
baking cookies
writing
shopping
visiting my grandma


HATES;
being stumped
backstabbers
spiders
cloudy, windy days

Thursday, January 04, 2007

yay! our power is back on!!! whoohoo! ;) I ran to Garden this morning to do some last-minute shopping for school. I think I've got everything I need now. lol, the problem is how I'm going to get it back to school! :)

oh, guess what?!?! We can wear pants to games at BJ now!! We used to only wear pants when we leave campus, but now we can wear pants to basketball, soccer, v-ball games, etc on campus! I'm excited!! We can't wear pants to anything else...but this is a start. AND, hose is next!! I just hope they pitch the hose rule before I graduate... :)

anyway, I hope nobody actually reads this blog. Some of the stuff I write is SO random. lol. Anyway, i'm signing off now--

grateful to be back in civilized life...

purplegirl loves to chat! she wants your comments!




<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>